Volunteer with Remark! Community
Remark! is proud to reinvest profits back into the Deaf community via our charity arm Remark! Community. The aim of Remark! Community is to promote equality of access to Deaf People.
Volunteering with Remark! Community is a fantastic way to get involved in the Deaf Community whether you are a BSL student or Deaf yourself.
Remark! Community are always on the look out for enthusiastic and passionate volunteers to support various projects for Deaf adults and children it runs in and around the London area. These include volunteering at lunch clubs for older Deaf people in South London as well as Playschemes and Youth clubs for Deaf children in North London and a weekly club for Deaf Adults based in our Leather Lane building.
We know that your time is precious and we value your support and involvement. Through volunteering you’ll receive:
- Training opportunities, including First Aid, Safeguarding and Food hygiene
- Opportunities to develop your skills and experience
- Paid trips and activities for all the outings you volunteer at
- Lunch provided
You’ll also benefit from:
- Public Liability Insurance (PLI) cover to protect yourself for public & product liability and property damage
- DBS Enhanced Check and certificate
To find out more about Remark Community visit www.RemarkCommunity.com.
To find out about the exciting volunteer opportunities email the Remark! Community Coordinator on Steven.Wynne@remark.uk.com.