We are seeking new Support Workers to join our friendly and busy Living team based in London.
If you are interested in joining us as a Support Worker, please send a CV and BSL video describing how your experience matches the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Must be available for 2nd March, 5th March, 9th March, 10th March (Safeguarding/First Aid) and 12th March.
Remark! Living support Deaf people with a wide range of additional needs or disabilities to help them to continue to live independently. Our specialist support workers are Deaf themselves and serve as role models for the clients they support. We are seeking new Support Workers to join our friendly and busy Living team.
- Support young people with life choices
- Accompany to arranged trips and outings
- Travel training
- Offer information and support on drugs, alcohol, sex and other teenage issues
- Support with education or returning to education
- Support with transition from school to college or college to work
- Facilitate social opportunities and enable meeting of deaf peers
- Help them understand more about the deaf community and their deaf identity
- Provide information on life skills and budgeting
Why work with Remark Living?:
- We provide extensive training, supervision and enhanced DBS checks
- Flexible Shift patterns with both part time and full time positions available
- Holiday pay
- Deaf-led company with BSL at the heart of everything we do
- Close links and involvement with Deaf community projects