Here at Remark! we take the government guidelines around Coronavirus very seriously and have set up the following to ensure our students and staff feel safe.
There is a ‘Hand Sanitising Station’ set up in Reception, please remember to use this on arrival.
Everyone must follow the ‘one metre plus’ guidelines, floor markers will be laid out within the reception and classroom to assist with this; a seating plan has already been laid out to help with this.
All students will have to participate in mandatory temperature checks and home testing before entering the training room. If students do not agree to this, unfortunately you will not be able to participate in the course. Temperature checks will be performed by either the teacher or a receptionist.
Once a temperature check has been taken, you will be issued with a visor.
These must continuously be worn, until you leave the building.
It is the student’s responsibility to bring their visor with them every week and keep it clean (we cannot keep your visor here at Remark!) If you forget to bring your visor with you can purchase one for £2 via a contact-less payment method. If you refuse to wear your visor, then unfortunately you are not permitted to attend the class and will be asked to leave. If you are exempt from wearing a mask/visor, please let us know before attending your class. Please head straight to your classroomonce the above steps have been completed.
Please remember to bring your own cup/bottle with you to each session, along with your own notebook and stationery. We are providing both hot and cold filtered water for you to use, however there will be no tea/coffee facilities.
Please do not arrive any earlier than 5 minutes for your class.
Please be aware that:
- If government guidelines change or become stricter, we will have to move classes to an online platform such as Zoom.
- In the event of a local lockdown for the teacher, we will have to move classes to an online platform such as Zoom.
- If you live outside of London and local lockdown restrictions are imposed, we will arrange a catch up 1:1 via Zoom, free of charge. Please note the duration of this intensive 1:1 may differ from usual class times.
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms, you will need to inform us as soon as possible, and we will arrange a catch up 1:1 via Zoom, free of charge. Please note the duration of this intensive 1:1 may differ from usual class times.
- If a member of your class informs us that they have tested positive for Covid-19, we will inform all members of the class and the teacher that they will have to self-isolate and get tested.